Our discussion-based groups focus on personal change to end abusive behavior. Amistad Recovery Services Battering Intervention and Prevention Program (BIPP) groups give you tools to end abuse, whether it’s physical, verbal or emotional. Let Amistad Recovery help you become the best parent, partner and person you can be.
We continue to accept new clients and are using the GoToMeeting platform to conduct our BIPP groups.
Amistad Recovery BIPP provides educational services to men and women who have been violent, abusive, and/or controlling in their intimate partner and/or family relationships. There are four phases to BIPP, all of which are available in both Spanish and English.
- Minimum of 18 weekly sessions (per state BIPP guidelines)
- Sessions are two hours in duration
- Daytime, evening and weekend sessions
- Available in both English and Spanish
- Separate groups for men and women